How to Hire Flutter App Developers in 2021
Since then, there has been a mad scramble amongst companies to migrate to Flutter. As this is a fairly new SDK, the chances to hire Flutter developers are few and far between.
What is Flutter?
Why is it gaining popularity?
Roles of Flutter app developers
a. Junior Developers
b. Middle/Senior Developers
Responsibilities of Flutter app developers
- Design and develop apps - A Flutter developer should be able to design and develop code to make cross-platform applications. The developer should be able to code the required features and also predict potential bugs that may arise.
- Write easy-to-understand code- This is crucial as the code should be written to ensure faster development and easy scalability.
- Participate in the development life-cycle - The Flutter app developer has to interact with UI/UX designers, Testing Engineers, Project Managers, and others involved in the app development process. He should be able to predict the estimated time needed for developing the code.
- Fix bugs - After developing each feature, the QA engineers would test it to check for potential bugs. As and when they find the bugs, the Flutter developer has to fix them as soon as possible.
- Learn new technologies and features to hasten development - There are always new technologies and features that are released from time to time. The Flutter developer should learn and implement these as and when needed.
Required technical and interpersonal skills for Flutter developers
1. Technical Skills
2. Interpersonal skills
- Creativity - The developer has to think out of the box and find solutions with keeping in mind different perspective.
- Problem-solving - Various challenges can crop up during the coding process. The developer has to look into the problems and solve them effectively.
- Communication skills - The developer needs to communicate effectively with his team members. The developer has to convey his thoughts about any challenges that may come up during the development life-cycle.
- Teamwork - he developer should be able to work in a team along with other specialists like project managers, quality assurance specialists, and designers. He should be able to take and give suggestions/thoughts about how to approach various developments.
Why outsource Flutter development?
- Competitive pricing - Probably nowhere else would you find Flutter development services at the prices quoted by Rentech Digital. The low costs along with the consistent quality of work is what makes many people outsource their Flutter development projects to us. This results in substantial savings in development costs for the app.
- UX focused - The user experience is what matters the most when developing an app. We go the extra mile to code apps that are UI/UX friendly. This means implementing the latest technologies and trends in developing apps using Flutter.
- Work Flexibility - With outsourcing, you can focus on your core competency while leaving the app development process to experts. The app development company will manage every aspect of the app- design, development, and testing. You only need to state what you expect from the app.
- Reduced Risk - There is no guarantee of the performance and timely execution of work by freelancers. Outsourcing Flutter app development to an expert ensures you do not have to face any losses due to unprofessionalism by freelancers. You can be sure the work you assigned is done as per your requirement according to the timelines you have set.
- Access to experienced developers - Mobile app development is highly technical and is constantly evolving. Here at Rentech Digital, you get access to up-to-date Flutter developers who know what it takes to make a state-of-the-art application according to your needs.
How to identify a reputed Flutter app development company?
Here are five things you need to check when choosing a Flutter app development company
- Check customer reviews and feedback - The best way to know how well an app development company has worked is by reviewing their past work and taking feedback from their past clients. This will give you a brief idea of the professional standing of the company in the eyes of its past customers.
- Non-disclosure of app ideas - This is crucial if you want to have the first-mover advantage and the same goodwill as you did before your Flutter app was launched. You have to ask them how they would ensure complete secrecy of your app idea. For this, you have to get them to sign a non-disclosure agreement to secure the concept of your app.
- Consistent communication -If you want your app to be the way you expected it to be, you have to constantly be in touch with the Flutter app development company. A lack of communication can result in an app that might not fulfill your requirements.
To ensure this does not happen, the app development company has to constantly engage with you to ensure things go the way you intended them to go.
- App designing standards - The design of the app is crucial for its success. You have to keep a close watch on the app design to ensure it is as per requirements. Ensure the app development company has a good track record with the UI/UX designing of their apps.
- Quality and testing fixes - Inquire with the company to know how often they checked the quality of the work done. Ideally, a QA engineer should keep testing the app as and when various features are made. The Flutter developer team should also consistently solve the various bugs that may arise from time to time.