- For the personal information that we ask you to provide, we will make the reasons for asking it clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
- If you contact us directly, then we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, contents of a message, attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
- When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including your name, company name, address, and email address.
- We use the collected information in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
- SmartScrapers follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of the hosting service’s analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
- These are not linked to any personally identifiable information but are for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking user’s movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- (Note: SmartScrapers has no access or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.)
- Anyway, you can choose to disable cookies through your browser options.
- Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s data reveals the categories and specific parts of personal data that a website has collected about consumers.
- Request that a website deletes any personal data about the consumer that a particular website has collected.
- Request not to sell the consumer’s data.
- If you make a request, we have a month to respond to you. If you would like to apply for any of these rights, please contact us.
- We would likely make sure you are fully knowledgeable of all of your data protection rights. Every user is authorized to the following:
- The right to access: You can request copies of your data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request to correct any information you believe is inaccurate from the information we have.
- The right to erasure: You can request that we erase your data, under specific conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your data, under specific conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request to transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under specific conditions.
- If you request so, we have a month to respond to you. Please contact us, if you want to request any rights.
- Our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents/guardians to examine, participate in, & supervise their online activity.
- SmartScrapers does not intentionally collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided such kind of personal information on our website knowingly or unknowingly, then we strongly encourage you to contact us. We will do our best to remove such information promptly from our records.
Information we collect
How we use your information
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third-Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Rentech Digital gathers the email addresses of individuals and businesses that contact us via email. We aggregate information from the pages accessed or visited by consumers. We also have information supplied by visitors, such as survey information, information requests, and/or website/mobile application registrations. Any of our product or service purchases needs your physical address, credit card number, and card expiration date.
How does Rentech Digital use the gathered information?
Rentech Digital uses the information gathered to better understand the demands of the client and deliver better services. We may utilize the information to-
- Improve the content of our website, products, and services.
- Promotional emails about new product launches, special offers, and other consumer notifications for website updates or other service-related information
- Visitor query solving
- Internal record keeping
- Rentech Digital may contact you through email or phone for market research purposes.
The information collected is used to customize Rentech Digital website according to the visitor’s interests. Rentech Digital has put in place appropriate physical, technological, and administrative safeguards to protect and secure the information it collects online from unauthorized access or disclosure.
A cookie is a little file that is stored on the hard disc of your device when you allow it permission. This traffic log cookie aids in the analysis of online traffic and informs us of the time you visit the site. Before being deleted from the system, the data is utilized for statistical analysis. Cookies assist online apps in responding to you as an individual. The information acquired allows us to adjust our website operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes. A cookie is completely safe, and it collects data to help the site become more user-friendly for users.
Overall, cookies assist us in customizing our website by providing information on which sites you find beneficial and which you do not.
NOTE: A cookie does not provide us with access to your computer or any other stored information other than the data you choose to share with us.
You have the option to accept or deny cookies. Most web browsers automatically allow cookies. You can deny cookies by modifying your browser settings. However, this step may prohibit you from fully utilizing our website.
Links to other websites
The website of Rentech Digital may include connections to other websites. You will leave our website if you utilize these links. We have no authority over that website. As a result, we are not responsible for any security or privacy information that may be gathered from you while visiting that website. Neither our terms and conditions nor our privacy policies are applicable to those websites. It is your obligation as a visitor to review the privacy policies that apply to that website.